The Hotel Palazzo Esedra in Naples is located next to the main entrance of the Mostra d’Oltremare, the only Neapolitan exhibition and multifunctional center
• Mostra d’Oltremare has 10 pavilions and a total of 50,000 square meters of outdoor spaces (30,000 square meters) and indoor spaces (20,000 square meters), to meet all the needs of a varied sector such as the exhibition sector. The versatility and large size make the exhibition spaces adaptable to the needs of the organizers, at all times of the year: they are in fact used not only for exhibition activities, but also for congress and live music evenings.
Each pavilion is equipped with 220v and 380v electricity, Internet, Wi-Fi coverage, temporary electrical, telephone and water systems, heating / air conditioning.
Among the international trade fairs that take place at the overseas exhibition, we mention: Comicon, Nauticsud, BMT, EnergyMed, Vebo, Festival of the East, Fiera della Casa, Arkeda, PharmExpo; among the national ones, Tutto Sposi, Creattiva, Quattro Zampe at the fair, Aestetica.
• 10 conference rooms of different capacities, to allow the perfect organization of small, medium or large meetings, with conference rooms from 20 to 820 people, in addition to the pavilions that can accommodate up to 2000 congressmen.
• Congress restaurant with 1,000 seats.
• The beautiful Mediteranneo Theater accommodates up to 820 people
• The unique setting of the Flegrean Arena welcomes 6000 spectators.